Friday, April 18, 2014

Miniatures - From concept to creation overview



This latest video showcases a miniature sculpture that I made for a client using Zbrush.

In this video, you can see the concept sketch art that was handed to me, and what I did to bring it to life.

The thing I love about miniatures is that the emphasis lies in the overall form of the piece. It has to translate at any size. When this this guy is printed, he'll be no bigger than a grape, but it'll still look interesting.

To find out more about the client I did this for, Plus1Hammer Gaming, check out their facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/plus1hammer

They have a kickstarter campaign in the works, if you like games like this, def check it out!


Apologies for the lack of fresh blog post. Been super busy as of late.

(Note to self: more blog posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment