Sunday, June 1, 2014

Showcase Sunday #1 - Infantry Unit


I've realized I'm not updating my blog as much as I should. The problem is, I'm always busy, but I need to make some time to showcase so of my work. With that being said, I'm starting a new thing that I'm calling Showcase Sunday. The posts will be short, but it'll show some work I've done for clients.

In this first instalment, I'd like to show miniature character I did for my client Plus1Hammer Gaming. The company is launching a tabletop game, called Fortress Moon, which they plan on taking to Kickstarter. I'm stoked about the project. If you want to follow their progress and get your hands on a copy when it comes out, follow them on facebook for all the updates. https://www.facebook.com/plus1hammer

I've done about ten models for them now, and it's been a blast. This infantry unit was one of the first. When it prints, it' only 25 mm tall! (TINY!)

They have been providing me with the concept sketch art, and I turn it into one awesome little figurine.

That laser gun would totally go pew pew pew!

Anyways, thanks for checking on the first Showcase Sunday.

I'll post again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment