Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Aubrey Egkeep.


So a while back I wrote a little story called The Adventures of Richard Longtails. I haven’t worked on it for over a year. Which is kinda a bummer because the premise is solid, but it still needs a lot of ironing out; sadly, I just haven’t felt motivated to work on it. I feel bad because I know a lot of people are waiting for it, but when you don’t have the motivation, it’s hard to force it. I’ve been trying to milk my creativity back in that direction, so I decided to model out Aubrey Egkeep, a main character in the story.

I’m not sure if this model will be used for anything, because it has kinda different look than I was originally thinking, but hopefully I’m moving back in the right direction.



The 3D Model was done in Zbrush, the cover/concept was done in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment